Monday, March 7, 2016

Shark Play

The other night I'm reading in bed and hear this kerfluffle-ish noise starting to build on the floor.
Every now and then Vixen will be lying quietly in the round bed, and then out of nowhere start pulling herself around, on her side, in circles, snuffling all the while.  It's quite amusing.

On this night, I looked down to see she had company.  Her new favorite shark toy.


She starts the pulling-herself-around-on-her-side thing, but has added a fish to the mix. Game on.  

I know!  I'll spin on this side, and you stay over there!




Ah HAH!!!  TOO slow!  You lose!




Oops!  Did I kill it?  Wake up, fish.




Well, maybe it's going to die down soon ... wait ... nope!  
He makes a run for it!  HAH!!!  Snap!!!



I will take you down. And then fall asleep.  Smiling.




Show's over.  Back to my book.  Sheesh.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment