Sunday, March 13, 2016

Las Ninas en El Nino

So what do fluffy agility dogs do when it's raining?  And raining?  And raining some more? So much so that Foreman Creek is fat and happy?  This time last year it was a barely discernible trickle ...



Jemima is thrilled.



We.  Are.  Bored.  What can we do?  I know! We can lie in the same bed!  Yeah!  Pretend we're in a boat!


Let's make a tent!







Always the willing helper


We can help mom make the big bed.  Maybe she'll make a tent!

















Exploded version

Oh boy!  We get to root around in drawers! Maybe there's some treats in there.









Put back together.  Alas, no treats.


That'll do.  Nap required.
  
Don't let me get in your way ...



Some dogs have all the fun.



And then we blog.  Can I tell you how excited I am that you're staring at that STUPID thing, 
and not playing with me?  


Hey - I have a shark!  I am THE SHARK!  Write about ME!!!  





No comments:

Post a Comment